Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh sở GD-ĐT Nghệ An năm 2013
KÌ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 TRUNG HỌC PHỔ THÔNG
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
Môn thi : TIẾNG ANH
Câu I. (1,5 điểm): Cho các từ sau. Viết 6 từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm là /k/
Chat change school church
Character headache chemistry machine
Scholarship children chocolate architect
Câu II (2,0 điểm): Viết dạng đúng của từ, động từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thành các câu sau:
- At the moment , they (visit) ……………Hue citadel
- Peter (not come) …………. to the show on time yesterday because of the rain.
- Brown (work)…… in this company for 20 years so far.
- My teacher suggested (go) ………… to the museum after the classes.
- If (be)…… you, I would attend this English course.
- Some film stars often wear sunglasses to avoid (recognize) ……………… in public.
- My friend has a big (collect)……… of stamps.
- Have you got a (cheap) …….. hat than this one in the shop?
Câu III (2,0 điểm): Đặt câu hỏi cho phần gạch chân trong các câu sau:
- I live in Nghe An
- We learn English because it is an international language
- They clean the garage twice a week.
- Maryam went to the movie theatre last night.
Câu IV (2,5 điểm): Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
All languages have rules for forming words and for ordering those words in meaningful sentences. In written languages, meaning is expressed through a of characters and rules for combining those characters. In spoken languages, meaning is expressed through a system of sounds and rules for combining them. Word order is more important in English than it is in some languages, such as Russian.
Like other languages, English is always changing, but it changes very slowly. People invent new words, borrow words from other languages, and change the meaning of words as needed. For example, the English word byte wasinvented by computer specialists in 1959. The word tomato was borrowed from Nahuatl, an American Indian language spoken in Mexico. The word meatonce refered to food in general. People learn English as well as other languages by listening, copying what they hear, and using the language. Most schoolchildren learn their first language easily – and sometime other languages as well.
- How is meaning expressed in spoken languages?
- What does the word it(in line 5) refer to?
- How does English change?
- When was the word byteinvented?
- Where is Nahuatl spoken?
Câu V (2,0 điểm): Viết câu theo từ gợi ý, không thay đổi trật tự các từ đã cho:
- Mary / go / school / bike / every day
- I / like / watch / TV / night
- It / take / Tom / 2 hours / do / homework / yesterday
- The house / we / living / now / build / 19th century
Gợi ý “Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh sở GD-ĐT Nghệ An năm 2013”
1. are visiting
2. did’nt come
3. has worked
6. being recognized
1. Where do you live ?
2. Why do you learn English?
3. How often do thet clean the garge?
4. What did Maryam do last night ?
1. In spoken languages, meaning is expressed through a system of sounds and rules for combining them.
2. The word it ( in line 5 ) refer to word order ?
3. It change very slowly
4. In 1959
5. Nahuatl spoken is Mexico
1. Mary goes to school by bike every day.
2. I like to watch TV at night
3. It took Tom 2 hour to do his homework yesterday.
4. The house in which we are living now was built in 19th century.