Bài tập Tiếng Anh theo chuyên đề: Tìm lỗi sai trong câu
Identify the one underlined word or phrase that must be changed in order for the sentence to be correct.
1.The earth is the only planet with a large number of oxygen in its atmosphere.
2. Venus approaches the Earth more closely than any other planet is.
3. Robert Frost was not well known as a poet until he reached the forties.
4. The amounts of oxygen and nitrogen in the air almost always remain stable, but the amount of water vapor vary considerably.
5. The American frontiersman, politician, and soldier Davy Crockett is one of the most popular of American hero.
6. A five-thousand-dollars reward was offered for the capture of the escaped criminals.
7.A desert area that has been without water for six years will still bloom when rain will come.
8. The word “shore” can be used rather of “coast” to mean the land bodering the sea.
9.Alfafia is a nutrious crop rich in proteins, minerals, and with vitamins.
10. The deadbolt is the best lock for entry doors because it is not only inexpensive but
installation is easy.
1. Average family size has increased from the Victorian era.
2. They prefer to stay in their home country because family ties.
3. In 1892, the first long-distance telephone line between Chicago and New York was
4. Dietitians urge people to eat a banana a day to get potassium enough in their diet.
5.Woody Guthrie has written thousands of songs during her lifetime, many of which
became classic folk songs.
6.The development of transistors made possible it to reduce the size of many electronic devices.
7. My father is a good family man, completely devoted for his wife and kids.
8. The bus was plenty of people who had spent many a happy hour in the stores doing their Christmas shopping.
9. Weather and geography conditions may determine the type of transportation used
in a region
10. When you talk to the old man, please remember to speak out as he’s hard of hearing.
1.She is among the few who wants to quit smoking instead of cutting down.
2. Doctors have always recommended that a person with a cold must drink fluids, such as juice or water to prevent the loss of water in his/ her body.
3. Alike light waves, microwaves may be reflected and concentrated.
4. We felt asleep at the meeting because the speaker had such a monotonous voice.
5. One-cent coins issued in the United States in 1982 was 96 percent zinc.
6. It is important that you turned off the heater every morning before you leave for class.
7. The children had such difficult time when they began school in their new neighbourhood that their parents decided never to move again.
8. Those who had already purchased tickets were instructed to go to gate first immediately.
9. The lion has long been a symbol of strength, power, and it is very cruel.
10.Nobody had known before the presentation that Sue and her sister will receive the awards for outstanding scholarships.